Tagged: ,

• Susan Watkins

December 15, 2021 at 12:17 pm

I live in Penllyn Pa about 20 minutes west of Philadelphia. I was diagnosed early stage in August of 2019 but have been living with it for about 10 years prior now that I have learned more about early symptoms via this forum. I even sent a link to my husband and I encourage him to read the articles as sometimes I cannot articulate my physical and mental being as well as I did before.

• Jack Waller

December 15, 2021 at 12:39 pm

My husband and I live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, My husband was diagnosed 11 years ago with early onset P. This is the link to our non profit society which is th e only voice for Nova Scotia’s 8’400 Ps https://www.parkinsonsocietynovascotia.com/

• Lori DePorter

December 16, 2021 at 9:05 am

York, Pennsylvania

• Lori DePorter

December 16, 2021 at 9:06 am

I live in York, Pennsylvania

• Alan M

December 16, 2021 at 1:50 pm

Kia ora Lori:  I spent an entire month in York back in 1979 when the Three Mile Isle scare happened.  I was a trainee at Dentsply International Ltd.  Kewl place your hometown.  We  were welcomed very well there.

• Eleutherios A. Joakimides

December 23, 2021 at 6:41 pm

This is my first posting I apologize, in advance for any faux pas, or whatever.

I am an international, European, brat.

Currently — for the last three years — I live in Marana AZ, immediately NW of Tucson, or about 75 mi. SW of Phoenix.

For the previous 12 years I lived in Klamath Falls, OR.

For 30 years, or so, I lived in the San Francisco Bay Area (Mountain View, Los Altos Hills, San Carlos, Sunnyvale and Scotts Valley) with two major stays in London, England (1 year) & Flemington NJ USA (2 years) and numerous trips to Rouen & Paris, France, The Netherlands, Belgium, West Germany, Austria, Italy, Ireland, Bangkok, Thailand, Denver, Longmont & Colorado Springs, CO, San Diego CA, Portland/Hillsborough OR, Seattle WA, Minneapolis MN, Detroit, MI, and, of course my motherland, Greece, with repeating trips to Singapore (over 2 years, cumulative).

Prior to this I lived in NY City, except for four years (1959-1963) in Boston/Cambridge & Framingham, MA, for college.

I was born in Athens Greece, in 1941, and lived there the first thirteen years of my life, when my family emigrated to the USA.

Terry Joakimides

PS: The picture I posted was taken many, many years before I was diagnosed with PD, but I love it because I am holding the puppy Abby who turned out to be my favorite dog.

• fako

December 28, 2021 at 12:37 pm

Hello, I live in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

• Ive

December 30, 2021 at 10:51 am

Prijatelju koji živiš “blizu” mene, jer ja živim u Hrvatskoj u Istri, javi mi se na E-mail: [email protected] Rado bih da uspostavimo kontakt radi razmjene iskustva oko ove naše boleštine. Primi puno pozdrava Ivan Kukurin

• Gwendoline Jakins

December 28, 2021 at 2:51 pm

My husband has PD. We are from Melbourne, Australia

• Brent Walkerden

December 28, 2021 at 4:59 pm

Good morning,

I live in Sydney Australia

• Marianne Gooding

December 28, 2021 at 5:48 pm

Hartville, Ohio, USA

• Carolyn Taylor-Smith

December 28, 2021 at 6:09 pm

I live in St. Albert, AB, Canada, which yesterday was the 3rd coldest place in the world (the second coldest was northwest of here and the coldest temperature was in Jakutsk, SIBERIA!!). But really, this is a lovely place to live. 🙂

• Clive Varejes

December 29, 2021 at 3:13 am

Hi all,

I live in Cape Town, South Africa

• Monica R

December 29, 2021 at 6:36 am

Tucson, Arizona

• Jose

December 29, 2021 at 10:27 am

Miami, FL

• Gil Williams

December 30, 2021 at 2:24 pm

Half the year in Massachusetts, half the year in Tanzania.

• Bari

December 30, 2021 at 2:51 pm

I grew up on the Jersey Shore. My husband and I recently moved a bit further inland to a Continuing Care Retirement Community in Freehold, NJ. My profile cover says it all! Life is good.

• Cam Peterson

December 30, 2021 at 3:50 pm

I live in Burleson, TX just south of Fort Worth.

• Ann Perkins

December 30, 2021 at 5:58 pm

Virginia Beach, Virginia for the past 50 years…am I a local now?

• Jack Waller

January 13, 2022 at 4:18 pm

Halifax Nova Scotia Canada

• John Citron

January 13, 2022 at 6:27 pm

Haverhill, Massachusetts which is about 35 miles north of Boston and 4 miles south of the New Hampshire border.

I was born here in 1961 and we lived across the bridge in Bradford, also part of Haverhill. I then lived in Merrimac and Andover then moved back to Haverhill where I bought a house with my parents in 1999.

I retired in 2012 and was fully diagnosed in 2014 but was showing signs and symptoms for years prior.

• Cam Peterson

January 14, 2022 at 8:14 am

Good morning!  I live in Burleson, Texas just south of Fort Worth.

• Annie

January 18, 2022 at 4:40 pm

Hi All

I live in regional Victoria, Australia. Diagnosed in 2017 aged 49 but symptoms had started 9 years earlier.

• Sharen

January 18, 2022 at 5:12 pm

U.S.A.

• Roy

January 18, 2022 at 5:51 pm

Began my PD journey in SW Florida, USA. Recently relocated to Brevard, North Carolina, USA to be near my oldest son.

• Cam Peterson

January 18, 2022 at 9:55 pm

Burleson, Texas USA

Page 5 of 7