This topic contains 31 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Ally 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author
     Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

We are up to over 200 users on the PD forum. I have noticed many people from outside USA, I would love for folks respond where they live; if USA, state name as well…

Ally 
    Keymaster

I’m in Toronto, Ontario, Canada!

Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

I am in Long Island, NY, USA

Lou Hevly 
    Participant

Barcelona, Catalonia

Ally 
      Keymaster

Wow! I would love to visit that part of the world. Have you always lived in Barcelona, Lou?

Lou Hevly 
        Participant

I moved to Catalonia in the late fall of 1981, so it has been a while. If you ever do make it out our way, we’ll be happy to give you some pointers.

Claudio 
    Participant

Reggio Emilia, Italy

Ally 
      Keymaster

Beautiful! A trip to Italy is pretty high on my bucket list. My parents were there last year. Have you lived in Reggio Emilia your whole life, Claudio?

Donna 
    Participant

Grand Rapids Michigan area

Ally 
      Keymaster

I love visiting Grand Rapids, Donna, and I have a few “internet friends” in that area. Do you enjoy living there? How are you coping with the wicked winter we’ve been having?

Anonymous

Kansas City

Ally 
      Keymaster

Welcome! What do you love most about living there?

Manuel Fernandez 
    Participant

I am at Staranzano, a small village in North Eastern Italy, not too far from Trieste

Jean Mellano 
      Keymaster

I LOVE little towns in Italy 🙂  We have another forum member who lives in Reggio Emilia, Italy

Jo Elmblad 
    Participant

I live in Fern Park, Florida in a two story townhome. Fern Park is a community a little north of Orlando.

Ally 
      Keymaster

Hi Jo, Fern Park sounds like a nice place. Do you enjoy living there? Have you always lived there?

Jean Mellano 
      Keymaster

hi jo, do you have stairs in your house?

Amelie 
    Participant

Hello,  I live in Mauritius, in the Indian Ocean.

Ally 
      Keymaster

That’s awesome, Amelie! I have a friend whose husband is from Mauritius so I know a little bit about it. Have you lived there all your life? What is the best part of living there?

Amelie 
    Participant

Hi Ally,  Yes I have been living here all my life.  My husband is French.  The best part living on an island is the beach, and the fruits in summer I would say – mangoes and lychees……

Ally 
      Keymaster

Yum! I love mangoes. I was just in Trinidad and I had the pleasure of enjoying some very fresh and ripe mangoes picked right from our neighbour’s tree. It was such a treat!

RAJESH GAJARIA 
    Participant

I live in Mississauga Ontario Canada

Ally 
      Keymaster

Hi Rajesh, we might be neighbours! I’m from the GTA as well. Welcome to the forums!

Robert 
    Participant

North Suburb of Chicago, Illinois on Lake Michigan.

Ally 
      Keymaster

Chicago is one of my favourite places to visit! Have you lived in that area all your life, Robert?

Robert 
    Participant

I have lived here for 42 years.   My father was career military so I lived in many places as a youth.  I attended 7 different schools during 12 years of public schooling.  Thanks for asking.

Ally 
      Keymaster

I can kind of relate! My mom is pastor and we moved around a lot when I was a kid. I think it made me more resilient and outgoing, although I definitely disliked it when I was a child. I’m reluctant about moving now, but more because of the expense/inconvenience. I really like exploring new places and meeting new people. Did you enjoy following your father’s career?

laura seymour 
    Participant

I live in Silverton, Oregon and have done so for 12 years. Before that, I lived in Michigan (since birth) – Detroit, Dearborn.

Jean Mellano 
      Keymaster

I have heard Oregon is beautiful…  I was just in the Pacific Northwest a week ago  in Kenmore, Washington at the PD summer school in Bastyr college.

Ally 
      Keymaster

What brought you from MI to OR, Laura? Have you enjoyed living on the west coast?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account