Tagged: ,

• Ron Lusk

December 2, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Ron Lusk  Fort Worth, Tx USA

• Barbara Ford

June 2, 2022 at 3:19 pm

Ron
      I had DBS April 19 &29. I am just not getting well and I’m very scared about it. Could you please send me the support group information I believe you shared with me previously? My phone/ text is 817-980-1430. Thank you. Barbara. Fort Worth

• Patrik

December 2, 2021 at 2:30 pm

Melbourne,  Australia

• Cam Peterson

December 30, 2021 at 3:55 pm

Finally more Texans!  🙂

• Joyce

December 2, 2021 at 3:28 pm

Colorado

• Abdullah sirajuddin

December 2, 2021 at 11:39 pm

Hi and Salam all

I am from Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.

Penn State university graduate 1983.

Currently visiting my 2 Doughter. One in Boston (where I am now) and next week the older doughter in Atlanta, Georgia.

Wish all the best

• John Bredenkamp

December 7, 2021 at 9:46 am

I live in the sea side town of Ballito, which is just North of Durban, on the East Coast of South Africa.

• Andy C

December 7, 2021 at 9:52 am

I my name is Andy Crow,52, Australian living in Mexico City for last 4 yr and planning to retire here.

• David Blacker

December 7, 2021 at 11:10 am

Hi, David Blacker in

Perth

Australia

really like this forum – read it a lot during my hours of insomnia!

• Ann Perkins

December 28, 2021 at 4:13 pm

Born in Melbourne, but eventually found my way to the USA, and ended up in Virginia Beach. I enjoyed your commentary on exercise for PD. Will be sharing on Zoom tomorrow (Wednesday) with my fellow Parkies here in Virginia.  Thanks and HPN  (Happy New Year)

• Denise

December 7, 2021 at 2:12 pm

Spain, Los Arenales del Sol, Near Alicante on the Costa Blanca, right by the sea.

• Kevin McGuinness

December 7, 2021 at 2:16 pm

Reside north of Pittsburgh,Pa home of the Steelers.

• Corrie Trattner

December 7, 2021 at 3:10 pm

Hi from Corrie,

Longmeadow, MA USA

• Jack Waller

May 29, 2022 at 4:12 pm

My husband is a Parkie. We live in Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada

• Corrie Trattner

December 7, 2021 at 3:10 pm

Hi from Corrie,

Longmeadow, MA USA

• Bob

December 7, 2021 at 5:59 pm

Michigan

• Ralf Müller

December 9, 2021 at 10:48 am

Hello!!
    Greetings to all Parkis from the birth town of Karl May, the author of the Winnetou books. Hohenstein-Ernstthal is located in Saxony in Germany. However, I was born in Zwickau, 20 kilometers away, which in turn gained some fame thanks to the “Trabant” car.
    I have been diagnosed with Parkinson’s since 2013 and had a DBS operation in 2019. I wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a good start into the year 2022 !!!
    Ralf Müller

Hallo!!
    Grüße an alle Parkis aus der Geburtstadt von Karl May, dem Autor der Winnetou- Bücher. Hohenstein-Ernstthal liegt in Sachsen in Deutschland. Ich bin jedoch im 20 Kilometer entfernten Zwickau geboren, welches wiederum durch das Auto “Trabant” etwas Bekanntheit erlangte.
    Ich habe seit 2013 die Diagnose Parkinson und habe 2019 eine DBS Operation durchführen lassen.Ich wünsche allen Frohe Weihnachten und einen guten Start in das Jahr 2022!!!

• Jo S.

December 9, 2021 at 3:41 pm

Pennsylvania, USA

• Mark

December 9, 2021 at 11:41 pm

I live in Kenya East Africa.

I feel marginalized because every time I try to enrol on any study or trial, I am ignored because I live in Africa.

• Clive Varejes

December 13, 2021 at 2:29 am

The is a PPMI study in Lagos.

• Andy C

December 13, 2021 at 8:01 am

Mark
      i feel the same in mexico. Apply to so many in usa even offering to pay my own way and never get a reply – Andy (australian) living in Mexico City since 2017 (diagnosed same year aged 48 and now retired on disability at stage 4).
      Keep trying you never know with medical research it can happen anywhere.
      Good luck and take care Andy

• Lee

December 10, 2021 at 6:43 pm

I have lived in Hidden Hills ca  for the last 25 years.  It’s a suburb of Los Angeles and is well known  as  the home of the Kardashians’. Before that I lived on carbon beach in Malibu. Both have been great except the drive to the city each day over the past 45 years has been a killer. I am now fully retired, at home, and  waiting for a new medicine  or breakthru in our disease,

I m disgusted with the fact that I take 15 tablets a day of a medicine  that is  50 years old.

• Lee

December 10, 2021 at 6:43 pm

I have lived in Hidden Hills ca  for the last 25 years.  It’s a suburb of Los Angeles and is well known  as  the home of the Kardashians’. Before that I lived on carbon beach in Malibu. Both have been great except the drive to the city each day over the past 45 years has been a killer. I am now fully retired, at home, and  waiting for a new medicine  or breakthru in our disease,

I m disgusted with the fact that I take 15 tablets a day of a medicine  that is  50 years old.

• Louis Comitini

December 11, 2021 at 6:10 pm

Hi My name is Louis Comitini from Hudson, Quebec, Canada. 58 yrs old

I was diagnosed since 2018 at 55 but as most of us, probably had Parkinson’s well before, at least 2 years.

My left leg was dragging and my left arm was still when walking. Some slurred speech then and still once in a while especially when my anxiety kicks in. I have neck and lower back pain daily.  Neck pain is recent.  I take Levodopa like most of us and started with 3 pills a day now up to 4 to a max of 4.5 a day after 3 years 3 months.  I also take Azilect ( a Generic). For my anxiety I take Sertraline 100mg, seems to help a bit. I work out 6 days a week for aprox an hour a day.  Boxing, cardio (jog/run mix) Doing the best I can to try to slow this frustrating to put it mildly disease from hell! 🙂 Debating whether to retire or not??? Pretty stressful job and it seems whenever there is the smallest amount of stress ALL my symptoms come alive instantly and stay for way too long of a time.  Changed my diet and lost 40 pounds.  I would love to hear some advice or listen to anyone who wants to share positive news!

I wish you all Happy Holidays and for the New year some type of a cure or something to stop or slow down this disease so we can all see more of our Grand Children!

Louis [email protected]

• Clive Varejes

December 13, 2021 at 2:28 am

Cape Town

South Africa

• Thomas Rutschman

December 14, 2021 at 3:00 pm

I grew up in Montevideo, Uruguay but have lived above the Arctic Circle in Jokkmokk, Sweden,  Tonight it is -17  degrees Celsius, and a few weeks ago it got down to -36!

• Marianne Gooding

December 14, 2021 at 6:36 pm

We live in Hartville, Ohio

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    December 14, 2021 at 7:07 pm

Rio Rancho, New Mexico USA

• Ruud

December 15, 2021 at 5:14 am

I am from the netherlands

• Ive

December 15, 2021 at 5:25 am

Pošto sam novi na ovom forumu, ne znam dali se automatski prevodi sa mog Hrvatskog na Engleski?

Ja živim u poznatom turističkom mjestu POREC u ISTRI HRVATSKA, Jdransko more, u blizini (60km) Italijanske granice i Trsta.

Uskoro će Božić, ali kod nas je vrijeme lijepo, temperaatura je 13 stupnjeva C.

• Ive

December 15, 2021 at 5:34 am

HERE IS MY TRANSLATION:
      Since I am new to this forum, I don’t know if it is automatically translated from my Croatian to English?

I live in the famous tourist place POREC in ISTRIA CROATIA, Adriatic Sea, near (60km) Italian border and Trieste.

It will be Christmas soon, but the weather here is nice, the temperature is 13 degrees C.

Page 4 of 7