This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jean Mellano 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

I have not yet looked into medical cannabis as an option, mainly for 2 reasons.  First, I live in NY which has additional requirements for doctors to prescribe for PD ; patient must have at least one associated condition — extreme malnutrition, severe or chronic pain, severe nausea, seizures, or severe or persistent muscle spasms.  None of these apply to me.  Also, I have heard it is most helpful for tremors which I currently do not have.    Have you tried medical marijuana and has it helped you?  If so, which symptoms?

William 
    Participant

I have read many articles about medical marijuana and how it can help you in terms of chronic pain, bone injuries, eating disorder/anorexia, anxiety disorders and panic attacks, inflammation, even cancer and a lot more. Like this article about a marijuana strain from http://www.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/blackberry-kush/ . Cbd and thc are also new to me and I don’t even smoke. If this is true I cant find any solid conclusive evidence that speaks to its efficacy.

Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

Thank you William for sharing your thoughts.  My experience with marijuana was in high school, I smoked, I laughed, I got hungry, I fell asleep. LOL

calumhagget 
    Participant

It’s seems like the funniest experience you have , medical marijuana is not beneficial for the teenagers that’s why doctors prescription is necessary before using it for your own.

Jean Mellano 
      Keymaster

Calumhagget, makes sense to me….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2018 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account