• Argya Bayuaji

February 21, 2020 at 1:52 am

To: Mrs. Ally and my friends

To learn about Parkinson’s Disease, I get information through blogs, research journals, through health reading books, and share information about Parkinson’s Disease through consultation with friends who study in Medicine or health. On the basis of scientific research I believe and learn more to get to know myself more deeply.

Thank you very much, glad to share information

Best Regards,
    Argya Bayuaji
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia

• Mary Beth Skylis

February 24, 2020 at 9:39 am

Hi Argya,

Thank you for sharing. Are you researching anything in particular right now?

• Argya Bayuaji

February 25, 2020 at 4:59 am

To: Mrs. Ally and My Lovely Friends

I am not researching specifically about Parkinson’s Disease. But, I read some literature that is relevant to what I am learning, psychology. So that I can analyze from some of the literature that I read, it turns out that Parkinson’s disease not only affects the physical condition but also the mental or psychological condition of the sufferer.

Maybe one day there will be more recent research on the psychological condition of people with Parkinson’s disease. and can be thoroughly researched from individuals or social groups.

Keep Spirit and Enjoy with this life
    Thank You Very Much

Best Regards,
    Argya Bayuaji
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia

• George Harison

February 25, 2020 at 1:41 pm

The “Science of Parkinson’s” blog and the “Smart Patients” blog among others.

• Toni Shapiro

February 25, 2020 at 3:21 pm

Hi,
    Thank you for this information Argya. I too am interested in the psychological aspects of PD. Also I will look up the blogs suggested by George. I get quite a bit of my information via the library and The Michael J. Fox Foundation. The MJFF often has Utube videos, Davis Phinny in particular, that my family finds helpful in attempting to understand this disease and my symptoms.

• Ally

February 25, 2020 at 4:21 pm

Argya, it’s so great that you have the educational background to be able to properly understand research papers. That’s a huge advantage to you as a patient. I also think your reflections on the psychological impacts of PD on patients is very interesting. Given your personal and educational background, do you ever see yourself leading (or participating in) research in this area yourself?

• Argya Bayuaji

February 26, 2020 at 2:11 am

To: Ally and My Friends in forum 🙂

I have never been involved in research as a researcher. I have been the subject of my friend’s research on the theme of Parkinson’s Disease. In my place, research on Parkinson’s Disease and Movement Disorders is more thoroughly researched in the field of medicine. Though handling Parkinson’s disease does not only cover one aspect, but psychologically and socially. For this reason, I hope for my country that research on Parkinson’s Disease and movement disorders can develop in this highly advanced era of technology and knowledge. So that my hope can create more comprehensive interventions to help improve the quality of life of people with Parkinson’s disease and other motion disorders.

Keep the spirit and always positive

Best regards
    Argya Bayuaji
    Yogyakarta, Indonesia