This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jean Mellano 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Ally 
    Keymaster

As the year winds down, it’s a good time to reflect on the ways we can better use these forums to serve people with Parkinson’s. Do you have any questions or suggestions for Jean, me and our team to help us improve your experience with these forums?

Lou Hevly 
    Participant

Upon logging in, where do I go to find out if anyone has posted further comments to a forum I’ve posted to?

Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

Lou, your best bet is to clik the box (after you respond) next to : “Notify me of follow-up replies via email”.

Or, you can:

1. clik on your Profile on the right side

2.  Then clik on NOTIFICATIONS

Or, you can:

1. clik on your Profile on the right side

2. Make sure on next screen that SHOW pull down box has EVERYTHING

3. clik on ACTIVITY and you will see posts

4.  then you can clik on the topic.

LMK if this helps

Lou Hevly 
    Participant

«1. clik on your Profile on the right side

2. Then clik on NOTIFICATIONS»

Doing this I get the “mindfulness” posting reference, but not this one (questions about forums) nor any of the others. Clicking the Activity button does work!

Thanks!

Jean Mellano 
      Keymaster

thanks for the feedback Lou, WordPress can be quirky and it is not always intuitive.  sometimes i wonder if it is WordPress or am i starting to lose my cognitive abilities LOL

i think it is also important to clik the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” box.

Lou Hevly 
    Participant

@Jean: “i think it is also important to clik the “Notify me of follow-up replies via email” box.”

Good idea!

John McInerney 
    Participant

I have tried to post a comment on the drug I am taking but it keeps implying that ‘Madopar’ is an inappropriate word and won’t accept my post!!

Jean Mellano 
      Keymaster

hi john, what post were u trying to respond with Madopar in the text?  could you try it again and use single quotes around ‘Madopar’?   do

you know how to do a screenshot?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account