Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ally
      Keymaster

I’m not sure about where you live, but in Ontario, a fourth wave of COVID is looming on the horizon, and I’m nervous the government will shut down gyms again. Thankfully, this time, I’m prepared. My partner and I invested in a bunch of at-home gym equipment last fall/winter. We have a bench, adjustable weights, yoga mats, a kettle bell, a jump rope and some stretchy bands. (We also have a foam roller that sadly spends most of its time collecting dust.)

Do you have a home gym? What do you consider essential for your home gym to be functional, equipment-wise? Do you have any advice for purchasing equipment that is affordable and doesn’t take up too much space?

Heidi
      Participant

I’ve collected a lot of minor equipment over the past year and a half.  Except for the walking poles, most of the items were fairly inexpensive and purchased over time.  I already had hand weights in several sizes plus a big exercise ball,  I added resistance bands and tubing,  balls for the Power for Parkinson’s Youtube classes, Urban Walking Poles, boxing gloves for Rock Steady Boxing classes, a balance foam dome, jump rope, pool noodle (cut in half, used for Rock Steady Boxing), yoga mat, exercise mat, and an 8 lb medicine ball.

Sandy Harnagel
      Participant

I have a stationary bicycle and an elliptical, w2hich are great machines. We have a mounted TV to watch. NOW comes the news: making yourself exercise. We do every once in a while.We go to a exercise — EOS. If you haven’t tried it __DO.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account