Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary Beth Skylis

Much of the world is opening again after the pandemic closed everything down. But now, even some of the strictest counties are beginning to admit people into them. And many businesses are no longer wearing masks. Are you still wearing a mask? Why or why not?

Ally
      Keymaster

Hi Mary Beth, I still feel more comfortable wearing a mask in indoor settings like the gym, grocery store and church, especially if the place is crowded.

I don’t wear my mask outdoors and haven’t for some time. The weather is getting warmer here so I would probably only wear my mask outside if I forgot to apply sunscreen!

I find the restaurant rule a bit weird. You have to wear a mask inside until you sit down, and then you can remove it while you’re eating/drinking. It just doesn’t make a whole lot of sense to me. Curious to know if anyone else finds this odd!

George Sharp
      Participant

we are a debate now on when i should book our holiday in NZ . My wife cannot bear to have a mask on for the length of the trip ,she just cant breathe properly and apparently you have to ware them on the plane so she is happy to wait until you don’t need to ware them. I cannot wait to long as none of us is getting any younger and i would like to see my sister again and as she has heart problems just got fitted with a pace maker so i am getting a bit worried about her she is in her Eighties . So big discussions in our home just now .George

Ally
        Keymaster

Hi George, I’ve flown on a few different airlines recently, and while they did have mask mandates in place, they made exceptions for people with medical conditions who couldn’t tolerate it. Have you reached out to any of the airlines you’re considering flying with to see if they have such a policy? I really hope you can see your sister and extended family soon.

Ola C. Zamora
      Participant

Hi, Mary Beth, I’m still wearing a mask when I go outside; I don’t know why? This is not all about fear of pandemic; I think this has become a part of my life. I got to feel that wearing a mask is boosting my confidence, and one of you gets such a feeling at first that wearing a mask is irritating, but now I don’t have the confidence to without this. I think now that wearing a mask has become a habit for me and if any one of you has a feeling like this; please share

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account