Emily holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of Iowa and is currently a postdoctoral scholar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She graduated with a Masters in Chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology and holds a Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Central Arkansas. Emily is passionate about science communication, and, in her free time, writes and illustrates children’s stories.
Articles by Emily Malcolm
- I’m still making revisions in my diet for Parkinson’s
- High-intensity exercise can boost dopamine signaling in the brain
- Michigan doctoral student testing new device for Parkinson’s gait
- Zambon gains exclusive rights to oral therapy IPX203 in Europe
- Gait adjustments with AR different than what’s expected in Parkinson’s