Emily holds a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from the University of Iowa and is currently a postdoctoral scholar at the University of Wisconsin-Madison. She graduated with a Masters in Chemistry from the Georgia Institute of Technology and holds a Bachelors in Biology and Chemistry from the University of Central Arkansas. Emily is passionate about science communication, and, in her free time, writes and illustrates children’s stories.
Articles by Emily Malcolm
- Alpha-synuclein protein may travel in brain, then form toxic clumps
- Brain wave changes in sleep can predict levodopa-induced dyskinesia
- NfL levels may mediate link between dementia, LRRK2 variants
- Single cell therapy may help to ease disease severity in Parkinson’s
- Moving to a new home helps us prioritize safety with Parkinson’s