Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Using Our Forums Zhittya Genesis Medicine?

• Zhittya Genesis Medicine?

Posted by Paulo Reis on October 17, 2023 at 10:09 am

Does anyone heard about this company – Zhittya Genesis Medicine? They say they can cure Parkinson, but you have to pay for a trip and a stay in a clinic at British Virgin Islands… This is a hoax, right?

Barry Block replied 6 months, 2 weeks ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Joyce

October 17, 2023 at 2:47 pm

I am on their email list and have been receiving posts. I was exited in the beginning but have come to believe we should not be excited. They are conducting research out of the US on what basically appears to be given to one person at a time. The person has to pay all expenses-travel, lodging, etc. I do not think it is a hoax but it seems like an unorthodox research approach. The emails are promising and exciting but I have talked to a representative and it is not what I thought it was. I was asked to spend two weeks in the Virgin Islands or Mexico and I had to pay.

Hope this helps.

• Barry Block

October 17, 2023 at 2:55 pm

Not a hoax, but not a double-blind, placebo-controlled study either. They have patients inhale fibroblastic growth factor (FGF-1). They show evidence of effectiveness in animals and about 90 patients, with no side-effects. They show results on their website. I hope they eventually raise the funds to hold the clinical trials necessary to pass FDA muster as an approved treatment of PD.