Parkinson’s News Forums Forums COVID-19 and Parkinson’s We survived another March in a pandemic!

• We survived another March in a pandemic!

Posted by ally on March 31, 2021 at 7:24 am

Woohoo! It’s March 31st, which means we have survived our second March in a global pandemic!

How did this March look different for you than last March? Have you been vaccinated yet or are you planning to get vaccinated soon? What lessons from the last 12 months do you want to carry with you for the rest of 2021?

For me, this March I felt a lot less worried and anxious than I did last year, and I’m a lot more optimistic about the future now that vaccines have started to roll out across Ontario and Canada. I received my first dose last Wednesday and I’m looking forward to dose #2 in July.

A big lesson I’ll be holding onto is that life can change in an instant, and it’s important not to take its simple pleasures in life for granted. I never thought I’d miss seeing a movie at the theatre or just walking around a crowded mall during the holidays, but here we are.

I miss my friends and family so much and I hope that we can spend more time together IN PERSON this summer. <3

ally replied 3 years ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.