Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Alan M
      Participant

Has anyone tried suing Indico gummies to aid in sleep disturbances (i.e. REM-SBD)?  If so, would it be OK to ask where you source them from and are they expensive?

Thanks for my naïve query.  Alan.

Andrew L.
      Participant

I believe you are talking about Indica (versus Sativa or Hybrid), which is a strain of THC that requires a medical marijuana card to purchase (unless you live in a state where the drug is available for recreational use; then you can walk into any dispensary and buy it). Don’t know enough to comment on its use for  REM-SBD. However, given that THC is psychoactive and dopamine is psychoactive and some people with PD are known to have hallucinations and develop dementia, it is probably a higher risk option (and therefore probably not recommended by most neurologists) for sleep in patients with PD.

Dex Graham
        Participant

I smoke a tiny bit of indica (over 30% thc) since I didn’t get relief from gummies. I have REM-SBD and hallucinations, so I also take Seroquel and Nuplazid. They might relax you enough to fall asleep, but not sure gummies would have any effect on REM-SBD.

Alan M
          Participant

Thanks for your informative response, Dex.  I’m a neophyte on this neurologically challenging journey.  There’s so much to learn / consider.  Sorry to here you struggle with REM-SBD.  It sucks.  It has literally changed my marriage.

• This reply was modified 3 days, 6 hours ago by Alan M. Reason: typo and additional thought
      Marlyne Wilder
      Participant

I use an Indica gummy every night, 10 mg THC. Cannabis is legal in Illinois; I also have a Medical Cannabis card, and purchase in-person from a dispensary in Collinsville.   I pay $38 for 10 gummies. And, yes, they work for me.  I’ve had no side effects.

Andrew L.
        Participant

Hi Marilyne:

Wondering how high you feel after that, or do you just go to sleep? In my experience 10 mg made me quite stoned, though used pills not gummies (shouldn’t matter I don’t think…)

Marlyne Wilder
          Participant

I don’t feel stoned using 10 mg THC gummies.  I only use the Indica strain that makes me relaxed, mellow, and sleepy.  Otherwise I’m very coherent and functioning.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account