This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Jean Mellano 3 months ago.

• Author
     Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

For the past week, I have been having bad low back pain.  Its bad when I get out of bed in the morning, especially when I sit down and get up again after breakfast. As the day goes on, the pain diminishes. I don’t know if this is arthritis due to aging or PD related.  I just spent a small fortune on a new mattress 6 months ago, so I doubt it is related to my mattress.

Anyone else suffering from back pain since their PD diagnosis?

Julia Tom 
    Participant

Yes, I too experience the same thing. When I woke I actually felt as if I am very tired, also my back muscles are got strained. But thanks to Nest Bedding Mattress, duet to their soft and cozy mattress I finally got rid of my back pain.

Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

If I really am diligent about stretching ( laying on floor, knees to chest) and doing yoga child’s pose as soon as i get up, it helps..  It is so difficult to tell if something is caused by PD or other factor.  I start blaming PD for everything LOL.

Couponsbiss 
    Participant

Facing this same issue and really this very heartbreak situation. Dor recommends me to change the mattress and I really get much relief from back pain after changing my mattress.

Jean Mellano 
      Keymaster

hi couponbiss.  are you saying your mattress change helped your back pain?

Lou Hevly 
    Participant

I have back stiffness when I’ve slept 5-6 hours solid, which doesn’t happen often, but it goes away as the day wears on. It may be too because I had two herniated disks removed 40 years ago. As you say, yoga helps. But I have no way of knowing how I’d be if I didn’t have PD or do yoga.

Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

Funny thing about PD, we dont know if our issues are caused by PD and we dont know what works and what doesnt work to alleviate symptoms. Hence, my hesitation to stop doing something that might  possibly help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account