Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary Beth Skylis

I’ve seen a lot of interest in Parkinson’s support groups. There are many that facilitate quick interactions with other people in the community. 

Are any of you part of a Parkinson’s support group? If so, has it helped? If not, would you join one?

Martha Stinton
      Participant

Yes, I’m in 3 on Facebook.   Parkinson’s B1 Therapy,  The Parkinson’s Solution Group, and Parkinson’s Alternative Healing.  Oh, also the online one called  My Parkinson’s Team.

Phil Gattis
      Participant

I’m a fairly regular attendee of the oldest Parkinson’s support group in the US.  PDSGMHV stands for Parkinson’s Disease Support Group in the Mid-Hudson Valley.  I always come out of a meeting comforted and energized.

Krukar
      Participant

Mary Beth,
      Where I live Sedona,Arizona I have 2 pals with Parkinson’s. Dan is a decorated Viet Nam Veteran who shares Parkinson’s with me and also significant

sobriety. We meet for breakfast every week on  Thursdays at 9:00 am. Then my friend Tom and I meet for lunch at 1:00 every Tuesday .What I have found is that it takes too much effort to get a group going in this setting. So we meet in pairs…which is good. Blessings, Mike

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account