Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s What are your wins this week?

• What are your wins this week?

Posted by Ally on July 16, 2020 at 10:05 pm

It’s Thursday and the weekend is just around the corner! Let’s take a moment to celebrate some wins from the past week. For me, one big win was closing on my first home with my partner – it still feels surreal. A small win was scoring a hair appointment at my salon for tomorrow at 9am. Two very different things but both highlights of my week.

What about you? What were some of your big and small wins this week?

Ally replied 3 years, 9 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Toni Shapiro

July 17, 2020 at 10:43 am

Hi Ally,

Wow, a new home how exciting! I hope you will have many wonderful wins in that house.

I had a lovely zoom video with my daughter and grandchildren who I havn’t been able to visit in a long time.

Also,  friend brought me a beautiful  sunflower bouquet.

I am still smiling.

• Ally

July 21, 2020 at 8:33 am

Hi Toni, those are beautiful wins! I am so happy you could connect with your family virtually and I hope it isn’t long before you see them in-person again. Sunflowers are gorgeous and always make me smile too! I hope you enjoy more special moments this week. 🙂

P.S. Thank you for the congratulations – never thought I’d own a home and it still feels a bit surreal waking up here every morning. I’m so grateful!