Tagged: 

• Living with Parkinson’s

Posted by Deleted User on January 29, 2024 at 5:45 am

Even though having Parkinson’s disease (PD) might be difficult, there are many of things you can do to maintain or enhance your quality of life.

It’s not easy to have a progressive, long-term illness like Parkinson’s disease. You are unique in the way you see and respond to life with Parkinson’s disease. Strive to have an adaptable attitude. There are several ways to adapt. You don’t have to give up significant hobbies or elements of your lifestyle if you make a few modifications and collaborate with your care team. Solution Available at Cheaptrustedpharmacy.com.

lovebearbear replied 1 month, 1 week ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • lovebearbear

June 16, 2024 at 9:41 am

AGood morning. My name is violet. I wad, diagnosed with Parkinson disease a few months ago. It changed my life not for the best, but, the worst! Unfortunately for me, my family, doesn’t really understand what’s happening to me. My mother told me to stop being a sissy! My oldest sister, tells me, other people are, worse off than me! My youngest sister is the only one who has been there and, has offered me any help or comfort. I really feel, alone right now. My friend that I’ve known for, 19 years, won’t even come to visit me anymore! It really hurts me more than words can say that, the people, I really need in my life right now, don’t really, give a dam! Have a blessed day!