• Posted by maria-bacigalupe on March 23, 2020 at 8:04 pm

Hi everyone! What are you doing? Here in Argentina we are each one at home on quarantine.

As you can remember I belong to a Parkinson’s Workshop and we are really concerned about people with chronic diseases like PD. Any suggestions are welcome to help people here!

Regards to all of you!

Maria

garrett-mcauliffe replied 4 years ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • garrett-mcauliffe

March 26, 2020 at 8:38 am

I understand that there is no vulnerability to coronavirus and its consequences based on having Parkinson’s. But I do fine, is that my Parkinson’s continues to be more dominant than the coronavirus in my body’s experience. Not that I’m not concerned and being careful. In some sense I feel solidarity with everyone since I have had to focus on health in a very proactive way for years. What I miss is the camaraderie and support of other Parkinson’s people which I get through rocksteady boxing 2 to 3 times a week. It is good to have this forum to feel connected with the Parkinson’s community. We are all connected to the coronavirus community already! Everyone is.

• garrett-mcauliffe

March 26, 2020 at 1:12 pm

Correction: that’s what I get for using vocal recognition software. In one of the first first few lines it should read, “I do find…” not “I do fine!”i