Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      MARIA BACIGALUPE
      Participant

Hi everyone! What are you doing? Here in Argentina we are each one at home on quarantine.

As you can remember I belong to a Parkinson’s Workshop and we are really concerned about people with chronic diseases like PD. Any suggestions are welcome to help people here!

Regards to all of you!

Maria

Garrett McAuliffe
      Participant

I understand that there is no vulnerability to coronavirus and its consequences based on having Parkinson’s. But I do fine, is that my Parkinson’s continues to be more dominant than the coronavirus in my body’s experience. Not that I’m not concerned and being careful. In some sense I feel solidarity with everyone since I have had to focus on health in a very proactive way for years. What I miss is the camaraderie and support of other Parkinson’s people which I get through rocksteady boxing 2 to 3 times a week. It is good to have this forum to feel connected with the Parkinson’s community. We are all connected to the coronavirus community already! Everyone is.

Garrett McAuliffe
      Participant

Correction: that’s what I get for using vocal recognition software. In one of the first first few lines it should read, “I do find…” not “I do fine!”i

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account