This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jean Mellano 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

I ordered some Smovey Rings (a bit pricey).  Here is a video on how they are used:  Although I use them on my walks, I am not convinced  they are worth the money.  Have you tried Smovey Rings?  If so, have they helped you?  How often do you use them?

Ally 
    Keymaster

This is very interesting. Jean, I hope you’ll check back with an update after you’ve had a chance to try them out!

Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

I like the concept and use them on my walks, but I think they are way over priced.  For me, the jury is still out if they work. I do so many other things to try to help my PD symptoms, it is hard to say what helps..

Franko 
    Participant

Looks like a good tips. Though I didn’t try this method yet. But surely will give a try for it. LOL!

Jean Mellano 
      Keymaster

Franko, They are pricey, but they are fun. Not sure if it has any impact. I do so many things to ease my PD symptoms and to slow progression, I never can pinpoint exactly what is helping. 🙁

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account