• Michael John Duffy

November 23, 2022 at 4:52 pm

My wife makes me a tincture out of indica and coconut oil.  She got the recipe on line and i take a teaspoon before I go to bed. It relaxes me and stops my shaking so I can sleep. No side effects and no addiction

• Jon Busch

January 20, 2023 at 1:58 pm

I tried CBD but only about a week and had noticeable effect. A 50/50 CBD/THC blend did nothing to improve my sleep (I worked my way up to 1 third eyedropper) and I woke up groggy. Maybe I didn’t give it enough time but I think it was a bust.

• Dave Payne

October 19, 2023 at 5:16 am

I’ve had the chance to try CBD oil, and I’ve found it to be quite beneficial. It’s helped me manage stress levels and occasional sleep difficulties, which is especially valuable in today’s fast-paced world.

• Dave Payne

October 31, 2023 at 7:32 am

I’ve had the chance to try CBD oil, and I’ve found it to be quite beneficial. It’s helped me manage stress levels and occasional sleep difficulties, which is especially valuable in today’s fast-paced world.

The growing popularity of CBD is fantastic, as it highlights the potential of natural remedies in enhancing overall well-being. It’s impressive how CBD has gained recognition for its diverse range of potential benefits.

For those who are looking to explore different CBD-related options, you might want to consider trying the best delta 8 gummies. These gummies could offer another way to experience the potential advantages of cannabinoids.

• David

October 19, 2023 at 2:39 pm

I haven’t seen any benefits of CBD but I eat THC gummies 4 1/2 mg and it helps me sleep through the night with no noticable side effects.

• DPR

October 31, 2023 at 2:28 pm

I’ve tried standard CBD oil with little to no effect. Although I don’t look at marijuana as a cure all I do believe it can alleviate PD symptoms. I used a cannabis tincture that was extremely potent. I found temporary relief and I found it particularly useful on off days as I wouldn’t be getting much done on those days anyway. I haven’t acquired any more since but I would not rule out trying it again. It definitely gave me welcome relief from tremors and the effects of fatigue.

• johns

November 2, 2023 at 5:35 pm

Tried it when it first became available here. Did not notice any benefit or even any effect at all.

• Ronald Worby

November 6, 2023 at 8:38 am

I use CBD oil daily with melatonin for REM SLEEP BEHAVIORAL DISORDER. I am a MSA-C patient and I get a better nights sleep and reducer number of events (acting out dreams). Was getting 4-5 hours of sleep now it’s about 6-8 depending on the day (stress)

• Russ W.

February 1, 2024 at 6:52 pm

CBD by itself , not much effect. WITH THC, yes. I was against it at first. In fact I voted against it when the option came to my state. It took my Doctor over a year to talk me into trying it. Thank heaven came here anyway. It helps me with shaking, muscle cramps and overall pain. It also helps me sleep. I use a 2:1 CBD:THC. I try not to take it every day. I end up taking it about 2 to 3 times per week. I would advise experimenting with ratios. I have tried everything from 4:1 to 1:1. Good luck.

• Ronald Worby

February 2, 2024 at 10:43 am

Hello All,

I have MSA-C, (a Parkinsonism). Anyhow with MSA-C & with it comes REM SLEEP BEHAVIORAL DISORDER (RSBD) . I take melatonin, magnesium 800 mg and 0.75 ml of CBD tincture for it and get more restful sleep

Page 2 of 2