Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Parkinson’s Treatment Alternative Treatments Have you ever smoked CBD for pain and relaxation?

Tagged: ,

• Have you ever smoked CBD for pain and relaxation?

Posted by mary-beth-skylis on June 8, 2022 at 5:09 pm

Most CBD users apply it topically in salves and creams. But it’s possible to smoke it, which could help to better manage pain symptoms. Have you ever smoked CBD for pain and relaxation? If so, what was your experience like? If not, why not?

daveuncon replied 1 week, 3 days ago 6 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • vic

June 14, 2022 at 2:35 pm

No, I use the real pot! Works great!

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    April 9, 2024 at 1:32 pm

Hey! I’ve never tried smoking CBD for pain, but I’ve heard it can be really effective. Personally, I stick to CBD gummies for a better night’s sleep. They work wonders for me! If you’re curious, you should definitely give them a shot.

• Ronald Worby

April 9, 2024 at 2:32 pm

I have MSA-C a parkinsonism and use CBD Oil for my REM BEHAVIORAL SLEEP DISORDER. It helps alot.

• Robert Ruiz

April 9, 2024 at 2:35 pm

I have. Well its more like high CBD strains of dispensary Marijuana. I sometimes go for those because they seem relax me a bit more and its nice a nice smoke. I’ve noticed that higher THC strains make me shake upon first inhaling. Then after a couple of minutes the tremor seem to settle down. Or by then I don’t care lol!.

But that seems to happen with any Marijuana I smoke. Most the time it just help me not feel so self conscious about my tremor.

And it does help with sleep. But a word of caution or at least something to consider; you will build a tolerance to it and eventually need more to get the same effects. My advice is use if you like what it does for you but take breaks every so often and you should have a good experience.

• daveuncon

April 9, 2024 at 3:07 pm

I’ve never had any luck using CBD. I smoke a little bit of indica a couple of hours before bed and take 4.5 milligram gummies and it really helps me sleep well. I haven’t noticed any help with tremors but I might need to smoke a higher THC content.