Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jean Mellano
      Participant

I am starting to lose my hair; too much pink showing up on my hair part 🙁   I don’t know if this is my imagination,  a PD symptom, side effect from a PD med (Sinemet and Neupro), or jut plain age.

Has anyone else noticed hair loss since diagnosis? If so, do you think it  is a symptom or a drug side effect?

Crystal Belle
      Participant

I am not on the meds yet but do suffer the hair loss. I learned recently that Head and Shoulders with zinc helps. Tried it and sure enough, from the first time, no fingers full of hair coming out in the shower! She said this seems to work for women only, not men for some reason. It worked for me, so thought I’d share. Good luck! 👍

Jean Mellano
      Participant

Thanks much Crystal.  I have done a quick google search and saw that some people suffered hair loss using this product.  So much information, so many contradictions online 🙁   But, there are also many who attest to the efficacy of the product.   No easy answers…

Crystal Belle
      Participant

Maybe it’s like medications; good for some, bad for others. No there are never any easy answer. I agree.

Jean Mellano
      Participant

Amen…

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account