This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Robert 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Ally 
    Keymaster

Some of us are on a lot of different medications for a lot of different reasons. Do you take all of your medications consistently? Do you use an app or pill boxes to keep track of them all? What do you do when you miss a dose by accident?

Robert 
    Participant

I have been on pills only since last November and I am now afraid not to so I haven’t missed a dose yet.  I use an apple phone with an apple watch with alarms to remind me to take the pills for the three times a day I am away from home.  I have a slim aluminum pill holder that I attach to my key ring.  Holds the 6 round yellow pills with room for the couple of the other pills I take.  I found it at CVS.  I have found that remembering to remember is another one of those items on my long list of things that is just not the same now so I do need the alarm reminder.  Getting this set is part of my night time routine each day.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account