Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Parkinson’s Treatment Therapies and Medications Do you take all of your medications consistently?

• Do you take all of your medications consistently?

Posted by ally on August 20, 2019 at 4:38 pm

Some of us are on a lot of different medications for a lot of different reasons. Do you take all of your medications consistently? Do you use an app or pill boxes to keep track of them all? What do you do when you miss a dose by accident?

rcb1040 replied 4 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • rcb1040

August 21, 2019 at 8:25 am

I have been on pills only since last November and I am now afraid not to so I haven’t missed a dose yet.  I use an apple phone with an apple watch with alarms to remind me to take the pills for the three times a day I am away from home.  I have a slim aluminum pill holder that I attach to my key ring.  Holds the 6 round yellow pills with room for the couple of the other pills I take.  I found it at CVS.  I have found that remembering to remember is another one of those items on my long list of things that is just not the same now so I do need the alarm reminder.  Getting this set is part of my night time routine each day.