Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Mary Beth Skylis

Every year, many of us come up with New Year’s resolutions. Some of us might have career resolutions, while others might focus on fitness. In 2022, I want to spend more time with people that I love. And I want to be more intentional with my time. Do you have any big New Years resolutions?

Clive Varejes
      Participant

Absolutely.

Every year I vow not to have any resolutions whatsoever, and so far I haven’t broken one of them.

But seriously, no I never make New Year resolutions, they are too easy to make and break.        The fact that you want to spend more time with people you love is really amazing, and I think we all should take that as gospel.

If we are to get through this, we need all the friends we can have. Not just acquaitances, everyone has very many of them, but real friends who care for you as you care for them. They are not easy to find, and if you do hold onto them.

I heard a great saying the other day: “A real friend is someone who will hide you when you need it.”

B-)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account