Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary Beth Skylis

When the pandemic first struck, I was extremely worried about my parents. They’re both in their sixties, and dad has Parkinson’s. Thinking that a virus could swoop in and knock the life out of their lungs was a constant stressor. But recently I’ve been feeling more at peace with the virus. Are you still worried about COVID-19? If so, what are you doing to keep yourself safe?

Lilian McLean
      Participant

A little bit, even if I’ve made the vaccine I am still afraid that it will affect me.

Krukar
      Participant

How interesting that you would ask. On Thursday my wife and I received our 2nd vaccine I am 65 with Parkinson’s my wife is older with other health issues. For me there were more consequences from the vaccine than I expected. Friday I was extremely stiff and just stayed on the couch. Saturday I felt better but during the afternoon the stiffness returned.

Today we went to breakfast and I exercised on the Stationary bike. I also did a 30 minute Qui Gong routine. So that booster caused me some issue, but less for my wife. But when we answered a friend we both agreed that take the booster rather than risk the virus.

Thanks for the question Mary Beth, I hope you and your parents stay well. Blessings, Mike

Mary Beth Skylis

Thanks for your response, Krukar. All and all it sounds like you’re feeling well? We noticed something similar in my dad, too. His body seemed to have a harder time getting back to normal. I’m personally glad that he opted to get the vaccine.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account