Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Family and ​Caregivers​ Would you liked to be featured for Parkinson’s Awareness Month?

• Would you liked to be featured for Parkinson’s Awareness Month?

Posted by Mary Beth Skylis on March 4, 2021 at 7:38 am

Hi everyone!

I’m working on a project to shed some light on those who struggle with Parkinson’s and their caregivers. For the month of April, I’d like to feature some of you (if you’re willing). We can talk about topics of your choosing. Or I’m happy to ask some questions. We’re looking to have you write about 300 words about caregiving, life with Parkinson’s, and additional topics. Plus we’ll require a photo. Would you like to be featured for Parkinson’s Awareness Month? Feel free to reach out directly to me at mbskylis at gmail.com, if you’d prefer.

Jill replied 3 years ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Jill

March 23, 2021 at 11:19 am

Hello Mary Beth,

I would love to tell my story about my dad and being his caregiver. What do I need to write?

• Mary Beth Skylis

April 2, 2021 at 3:42 pm

Hey Jill! Thanks for reaching out. So, we’re looking for 300-350 words of your choosing. I wrote one about my Dad’s diagnosis. But I’ve seen people talk about how pets help their symptoms, medications, and more. If you’re interested, could you send it over to me at mbskylis at gmail.com?

Thanks a bunch!

• Jill

April 3, 2021 at 10:02 pm

I just saw this and will get this to you as soon as possible.