Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s What are you putting on your Christmas list this year?

• Lori DePorter

November 5, 2023 at 8:27 pm

The makeup applicator “GUIDE” has coordinating makeup and I want purple eyeliner!

• Mary Beth Skylis

November 7, 2023 at 7:21 pm

Ooh good question! My dad LOVES Kizik shoes. I’ll probably get him a pair of those.

• Sussan Thomas

November 20, 2023 at 8:52 am

I want to buy something Harry Potter related. Just don’t know what yet.

• Mary Beth Skylis

November 20, 2023 at 9:17 am

I love Harry Potter 🙂 Is that a tradition, or something you’re just looking to do this year?

• Sussan Thomas

November 21, 2023 at 5:10 am

It’s more of a tradition. Also, we love watching all the movies this time of the year.

• Ally

November 22, 2023 at 1:26 pm

I’m a fan of Harry Potter, too! What are some of your favourite HP items that you already have? Have you decided what you want to get this year?

• Sussan Thomas

November 23, 2023 at 4:40 am

I have a replica of Harry’s wand. A few sets of LEGOs (my favorite is the Knight Bus). The Marauder’s map. MANY Funko Pops. And many other little stuff.
        Haven’t decided yet. I need to focus and choose something, because I want it all.

• Sherman Paskett

November 21, 2023 at 5:22 pm

I want a remodeling contractor who does what I want, the way I would do it, and not think he should get $200 an hour plus materials for the job.

I know, I lead a rich fantasy life. Merry Christmas and God bless all the PD sufferers and those who suffer with them.

• Ally

November 22, 2023 at 1:24 pm

Sherman, I hope your Christmas wish comes true! What kind of remodel are you working on?