Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s Symptoms and Progression Non-Motor Symptoms in Parkinson’s Disease

• Carolyn Byrom

September 29, 2022 at 5:54 pm

I have severe itching on my head with no scaling or flakes and severe itching in my ears  especially when I go to bed.  Anyone else have this problem?

• Bart Salop

October 4, 2022 at 2:58 pm

Depression i handle with small amounts of smoking Pot. Always improves my mood. Not much helps my runny nose. a nose drop for dry noses (believe it or not) is the closest to a little help. i too have a head that itches. i do have dandruff from it. Fatigue Fatigue Fatigue. My worst. I also have much apathy connected to my fatigue.I take Escotralapram. we are considering trying something else. i have to talk to my Neurologist.

• Bart Salop

October 4, 2022 at 2:58 pm

Depression i handle with small amounts of smoking Pot. Always improves my mood. Not much helps my runny nose. a nose drop for dry noses (believe it or not) is the closest to a little help. i too have a head that itches. i do have dandruff from it. Fatigue Fatigue Fatigue. My worst. I also have much apathy connected to my fatigue.I take Escotralapram. we are considering trying something else. i have to talk to my Neurologist.

• Gale Dowd

October 7, 2022 at 9:44 am

I have on LevoCarb from 2010 when first diagnosed until now.The med has worked well although the strength and time is needing adjustment.My problem(s?) lie with my stomach ! I take my 1st. meds at 6am / breakfast at 7 to 7:30 am and approx.1 hr later I have a build -up gas / bloating and nausea.( next meds at 9:15 / 3 hrs and 15 min. Intervals ) This can last from 1 to 1 and 1/2 hrs and unable to walk / talk /heavy drooling and shortness of breath. This can happen after lunch and after the dinner meal / about 7 pm. This condition can happen several times a day or not at all / the good days ! I have contacted a nutritionist and will be following suggested foods to avoid, etc. Are there others having this problem ?
    Gale

• Troy

October 11, 2022 at 3:50 pm

I deal with depression, anxiety and sleep disturbances. I am taking mirapex (along with the l-dopa) to help with the acting out of dreams, and ever since I started the mirapex, I haven’t noticed much depression. Still dealing with anxiety, though.

Also have skin issues (sebum/seborrhoeic dermatitis), which a dermatologist is tending to with a few additional prescriptions.

• Don

October 13, 2022 at 1:36 am

I feel very fortunate in having no depression nor anxiety but after reading Gale’s reply breathlessness that I have attributed to asthma may be PD. Is it another of the myriad of symptoms?