Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s Never Give Up attitude with Parkinson’s.

Tagged: 

• Never Give Up attitude with Parkinson’s.

Posted by robert-smith on December 28, 2020 at 6:09 am

There are lots of Examples I saw who are fights with Parkinson’s. During my research, I found many examples of those who fought with Parkinson’s for a long time and they beat Parkinson’s with their “Never Give Up Attitude”. Many active organizations are trying hard to support Parkinson’s Patients. Organizations are giving an extraordinary effort for patients.

Don’t get depressed or nervous. There are many organizations that can help you best at their level. Many supporters and volunteers are available that can help you. I just want to say one thing to every patient please never give at any cost.

robert-smith replied 3 years, 1 month ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • mary-beth-skylis

January 12, 2021 at 9:35 am

Robert, thank you for sharing your optimism. My Dad encounters this idea alot when he attends Rock Steady Boxing classes. I love getting to see him channel his inner fighter to fight the disease. And I think that you’re right — staying positive helps.

• robert-smith

February 19, 2021 at 7:49 am

Yes, Definitely.

we knew very well that we can not cure Parkinson’s 100%. but we can control it with some medications.

my colleague has Parkinson’s disease. His GP mentioned one medicine and after he took that he feels better than previously. he asked me about that medicine which is known as Entacom.

I’m also surprised a little bit that how is this possible, but being very honest that medicine shows improvement a lot. so I suggest maybe that medicine helpful for your father also.