Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Mary Beth Skylis

Every morning, my dad gets up and does an hour-long stretching routine to get his muscles working more efficiently. It seems to help him maintain a greater range of motion. But some days are still worse than others. How do you manage mobility issues? Do you maintain a stretching routine? What other strategies have helped?

Krukar
      Participant

Mary Beth,

Like your Dad I try to exercise every morning with various on-line exercises particularly LSVT and other balance routines. I also like to do a little bit of weights. We also like to walk to coffee. Some times I am less inclined but it has become a habit in my life. I think that PwP’s can have days that are harder than others. For me that is a part of being 65. We just can keep trying. Thanks for the reminder. Blessings, Mike

Krukar
      Participant

Mary Beth

I have also added Qui Gong to my regimen combined with accupuncture. It is a new variation that seems to work pretty well. My new Physical therapist is all for it. For me it helps to have supportive therapists. So we are all ‘rowing’ in the same direction. I try  and stretch every day. Blessings ,Mike

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account