• david-dorsey

April 8, 2022 at 8:52 am

Take small bites.. Divide the task at hand to compartmentalized realistic goals….ie: when organizing your large walk-in closet.. Begin with your just your shoes.

Don’t obsess unnoticeable details.

Acknowledge that you are challenged and give You extra time to complete the task.

• j-steven-mosley

September 16, 2022 at 5:09 pm

Be positive, just breath – I was diagnosed in July Of 2022. I began to read everything I could find. Spent many a night on the iPad researching and reading. Until I realized it is not a one size fits all – I had to limit the time spent on site searches in the evening, as it began to affect my sleep, Also readings posts on other sites were kind of negative. I would like to think of us as Warriors not Worriers…

I am moving soon to be close to family, and have quite a bit stuff to give away. Found myself going from room to room instead of working in one room at a time. Parkinson’s is all so new to me, and it appears that is all so new to many that have been diagnosed.

When folks ask me about Parkinson’s I try my best to share what I have experienced thus far and though our experiences are different we are all in this together.