Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Ally
      Keymaster

I was thinking about how some people really dress up to travel by plane, while others favour comfort and show up in very casual (and typically stretchy) clothing.

What’s your style for medical appointments? Do you dress up or dress casually? Do you dress differently depending on the setting – e.g., hospital vs. smaller clinic? What other factors contribute to your clothing choices?

I dress in every day casual attire, jeans, tee shirts, and closed flats or sneakers. I want my MDS to be  able to evaluate me walking and doing the other tasks she has me do in as normal a setting as possible.

It never occurred to me that I should dress differently for appointments. I wear the same stretchy pants or shorts, a t shirt and sandals.  I also fly in them and lie about the house in them.  I’ve become one of those “old” ladies in my pull on pants.  However they’re the only thing that doesn’t hurt my abdomen when the constipation gets really painful.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account