Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Ally
      Keymaster

As Parkinson’s progresses, you can lose your ability to move easily, feed yourself, and even live alone. This is very frustrating and can be depressing, especially when “normal” life activities like driving and cooking seem to be snatched away. With this in mind, do you see yourself as disabled? Or do you view Parkinson’s in a different category altogether?

Lou Hevly
      Participant

Not yet. But I don’t know how I’d be without meds. I can still touch type, run up the stairs, walk fast, balance on one foot for 60 seconds…
      However, I know I’ll only get worse as time goes on, so disability is right around the corner.

Jean Mellano
      Keymaster

I think that is what frightens me the most about this disease…it will get worse as time goes on.  🙁

Lou Hevly
        Participant

But you can handle it, right? Because you’re Jean Mellano and no stupid f***ing disease is going to beat you down!! (Pardon my French)

Jean Mellano
      Keymaster

I am sure you know Lou for yourself, some days I handle better  than other days.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account