• Posted by ally on October 8, 2019 at 3:49 pm

Many people in this forum are caring for a loved one with Parkinson’s, and for many, it is their first time serving in a care-giving role. I thought it might be helpful to have a place to store all of our frequently asked questions (FAQ) and hopefully, over time, members who are more experienced with caregiving can return to this post and offer some answers and advice in response to the questions.

So, what are your caregiver questions?! I’ll start: what are some things that a caregiver should be aware of when it comes to expenses/finances related to caring for another person? Are there special loans or grants out there to help people with the expense of caring for another person or to cover things like respite care?

Deleted User replied 4 years, 5 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • joe-ferguson

November 14, 2019 at 3:07 pm

I see a category then I don’t see any options to click on to read. What am I missing? 

• Deleted User

Deleted User
      November 14, 2019 at 3:10 pm

joe, i am not sure by what you mean when you say category.  topics , when you position mouse over them, there should be a link.  you dont see a link?  plz tell me exactly what you see on the screen