This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Amelie 2 weeks, 1 day ago.

• Author
     Jean Mellano 
    Keymaster

Being a caregiver to a loved one can be extremely challenging.  This article talks about things caregivers should be doing for themselves:

https://www.yourtango.com/experts/nadas-essentials/caring-yourself-caregiver.

Do you practice any of the steps listed in the article?

What do you do to take care of yourself?

Amelie 
    Participant

Yes, it is so important to recharge ourselves.  I used to do yoga, but then had to stop.  I have gone back to my yoga class since 2 months now.  Only one and a half hour per week. And I can see how it helps me.

Jean Mellano 
      Keymaster

i love my yoga classes, i take beginner class and a restorative/meditative class every week.  I so look forward to that hour where i just take care of myself.

Ally 
      Keymaster

Hi Amelie, I’m sorry you’ve had to cut back on yoga. Can you do it at home / have you found another activity for self-care?

Amelie 
    Participant

Hi Ally, I have gone back to my yoga class for some weeks now.  Miss one class from time to time, but that’s Ok.  Cannot do otherwise.  So I make the most of it.

Ally 
      Keymaster

Glad to hear it, Amelie! Do you practice a particular kind of yoga?

Amelie 
    Participant

Hello Ally,  I practice Hatha Yoga.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account