• Paul D Lefebvre

July 12, 2018 at 3:03 pm

The research trials report found in Parkinson’s News Today makes this vaccine an interesting prospect for at least stopping the PD progression. Like the prospects for gut microbiome treatment, stopping PD progression would be very welcome. ~~ As for trying it, I would seriously consider it if it came as trial to my local PD clinic.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
      July 12, 2018 at 6:58 pm

My head spins when I see all these potential solutions that may offer those of us with PD a chance to slow progression or ease our symptoms.   While I am thrilled there is this kind of research happening, I am also confused a lot as to which path to pursue.

• Paul D Lefebvre

July 13, 2018 at 7:16 am

You’re right, thee are a lot of potential meds coming to market it seems, or at least coming in to research. They all have the “may …” caveat.

I have pretty much decided that I will stick with tried-and-true Sinemet as long as it works. I would weigh carefully recommendations from the neurologist I see. As for a pursuit of other medications, I am open to clinical trial studies that might be suggested by MJFox, or the Parkinson’s clinic I attend.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    July 13, 2018 at 3:31 pm

Same here,  for now, Sinemet/Neupro for me, exercise, diet, try to reduce stress levels…