Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Parkinson’s Research Zhittya Genesis Medicine, Inc. FGF-1, Dan Montano CEO

• Zhittya Genesis Medicine, Inc. FGF-1, Dan Montano CEO

Posted by Steve Lester on September 16, 2020 at 2:04 pm

Lately I’ve been exchanging emails and phone calls with Dan Montano, CEO of Zhittya Genesis Medicine, Inc. Googled information on him is all over the map. I’m considering investing in this miracle drug his company offers which he seems to truly believe will cure PD following the results of animal studies. Human studies should begin in a few months, he says. If you know anything about him or his company, I’m all ears.

lee replied 2 years, 8 months ago 4 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • Steve Lester

September 17, 2020 at 5:16 pm

Today I spoke with a trusted financial advisor who used his resources to research Mr. Montano and his company. He mentioned a “shady past” in Mr. Montano’s background. In terms of investing any money in his company, Zhittya Genesis Medicine, Inc. he said, “If it were me I’d run away, and run away fast.”

• christina

December 24, 2020 at 10:48 pm

Hi Steve, Although this turned out to be a dead end, I really appreciate your leaving no stone unturned and willingness to seek out new possibilities.

• dan-montano

April 27, 2021 at 1:15 pm

Zhittya Genesis Medicine announced in its April Update that it has a regulatory pathway to start its Phase I, Proof of Concept clinical trial to utilize FGF-1 to treat Parkinson’s Disease. Dan Montano CEO of Zhittya Genesis Medicine stated that he hopes by the end of 2020 to have human clinical data if the infusion of FGF-1 into humans is safe and has any benefits for Parkinson’s suffers.

• lee

August 19, 2021 at 7:00 pm

Any news from Mexico how the trial is going ?