Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Jean Mellano
      Participant

I am grateful I can still live independently.  How about you, what are you grateful for today?

Ally

I am grateful to be alive! It sounds cliche and some days are definitely harder than others, but every morning when I wake up I try to thank God immediately for giving me the gift of another day on earth.

I’m also grateful for my wonderful parents and family, my amazing friends and the opportunity to live in a beautiful and safe country. I really do feel like the luckiest person alive!

Jean Mellano
      Participant

beautifully said Ally!

Jo Elmblad
      Participant

I am grateful for the continuing ability to do what I want to do physically, even tho I may have to do it a little slower.  So far, balance and gait are not a problem for me. It makes such a difference to be able to move around at a decent speed and pace. I give credit to my Jazzercize classes for helping me stay stable and active.

Ally

Thanks for sharing, Jo. How long have you been doing Jazzercise? Have you always enjoyed dancing for exercise or is this a new hobby?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I’m thankful for everyday I’m still independent and able to go for walks and enjoy God’s beauty.

Jean Mellano
        Participant

yes, for me, independence is something to be truly grateful for..

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account