• The PD community is inspiring

Posted by ally on December 7, 2021 at 5:36 pm

This forum community, and the Parkinson’s community at large, is a huge source of inspiration for Lori DePorter, one of Parkinson’s News Today’s columnists. You can listen to her reflections on her experience as a PD News Today columnist as a flash briefing here.

What about you? Have you found inspiration in the PD community, either here as part of this forum community or somewhere else? How do you think finding community post-diagnosis has affected your mental and physical health?

ally replied 1 year, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • phinala

February 9, 2022 at 11:56 am

I really like the PD community that are members of Parkinson News, I have joined other Parkinson groups but they have turned out to want money which is OK but not e mails every day, Some drive you mad with everything is OK and their life is marvellous because they take whatever at $€£100s the product can be anything, these sights are just advertisements site’s.
    Parkinson News is so good because you get a collection of news, products which normal people are watching, stories that are about the good and bad days and coping. Medication and it’s good and bad indications. I have done surveys and always say that my preferred news informer for all things Parkinson is Parkinson’s News and long may you be here for us.
    Denise

• ally

August 16, 2022 at 3:05 pm

Thank you for the kind feedback, Denise!