Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s Share your story for Parkinson’s Awareness Month!

• Share your story for Parkinson’s Awareness Month!

Posted by Ally on March 8, 2023 at 2:46 pm

April is Parkinson’s Awareness Month, and the Parkinson’s News Today team is looking for patients, caregivers, friends and family members to share their story! If you would like to be part of this campaign, please reply to this post or send me a direct message and I will send you more information. We’re looking for stories that are 400 – 1,000 words on any topic related to your life and Parkinson’s.

Ally replied 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Ruth Geiser

March 9, 2023 at 2:50 pm

My story is different. I guess that is what everybody  thinks who leads a life with PD.

But my story is a really long one! I am now in my 40th year after being diagnosed.

I am a bit confused about the procedure . Is it here that I should write down my story? Or will I get further information about where to share my story?

I live in Switzerland and my mother tongue is German. However it is easy for me to write in English.

Thank you for more information!

yours

ruth

• Ally

March 9, 2023 at 3:56 pm

Hi Ruth, so glad to hear you’re interested and it sounds like you have a unique perspective to share. Could you please send me a private message with your email address so that I can send you more information? Thank you!