Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Forum Moderator
      Keymaster

The identification of reliable molecular biomarkers that can distinguish Parkinson’s from other conditions, monitor disease progression, or provide insight about a patient’s response to a given therapeutic intervention would be groundbreaking in the field of Parkinson’s research.

Click here to find out more about the discovery of one such molecular biomarker with a lot of potential to treat Parkinson’s.

What do you think of this news?

George Kapetanakis
      Participant

Great. I hope it works. Soon. There is so much on the research front that I am getting lost. By the way. I think magnesium does help.

Jean Mellano
      Participant

I am with you George, my head is spinning.  When do u take magnesium?  I take it at night before bed.   How do u think it helps you?  Symptom relief? Slow progression?

Jean Mellano
      Participant

I am with you George, my head is spinning.  When do u take magnesium?  I take it at night before bed.   How do u think it helps you?  Symptom relief? Slow progression?

Jean Mellano
      Participant

George Kapetanakis
      Participant

Hi, Jean. What I take is Magnesium L-Threonate. One pill in the morning and one at night. Next week I will double that per their suggestion. I will keep you posted.
      By the way. Have you heard of Ambroxol?

Jean Mellano
        Participant

i would love to hear of your experiences with the magnesium, no, have never heard of ambroxol, is it Rx?

George Kapetanakis
      Participant

Yes, it is. There was an article about it on the Cure Parkinsons Fund. They are in England. It sounded very interesting. As for the Magnesium, I hope it’s not a placebo effect but it makes me feel better.

Jean Mellano
      Participant

i am sure the USA has not approved it yet…  as for placebo effects, I will take it…

George Kapetanakis
      Participant

Ha

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account