Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Parkinson’s Research Miro1 Protein Could Be a Potential Parkinson’s Biomarker

• George Kapetanakis

October 9, 2019 at 9:14 pm

Great. I hope it works. Soon. There is so much on the research front that I am getting lost. By the way. I think magnesium does help.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    October 10, 2019 at 5:58 am

I am with you George, my head is spinning.  When do u take magnesium?  I take it at night before bed.   How do u think it helps you?  Symptom relief? Slow progression?

• Deleted User

Deleted User

I am with you George, my head is spinning.  When do u take magnesium?  I take it at night before bed.   How do u think it helps you?  Symptom relief? Slow progression?

• Deleted User

Deleted User

• George Kapetanakis

October 10, 2019 at 12:20 pm

Hi, Jean. What I take is Magnesium L-Threonate. One pill in the morning and one at night. Next week I will double that per their suggestion. I will keep you posted.
    By the way. Have you heard of Ambroxol?

• Deleted User

Deleted User
      October 10, 2019 at 12:30 pm

i would love to hear of your experiences with the magnesium, no, have never heard of ambroxol, is it Rx?

• George Kapetanakis

October 10, 2019 at 4:27 pm

Yes, it is. There was an article about it on the Cure Parkinsons Fund. They are in England. It sounded very interesting. As for the Magnesium, I hope it’s not a placebo effect but it makes me feel better.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    October 10, 2019 at 6:22 pm

i am sure the USA has not approved it yet…  as for placebo effects, I will take it…

• George Kapetanakis

October 11, 2019 at 7:22 am

Ha