Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s I Expect To Beat This Disease!

• I Expect To Beat This Disease!

Posted by matt-s on July 29, 2018 at 9:15 am

Perhaps I have it better than some of my fellow Parkinson sufferers, but I fully expect to beat this disease. I think that Pharma are only looking at therapies that will make them rich. This slows down the way to a cure or a much better therapy. I suspect that the cause for some Parkinson’s disease in some cases is as simple as a having inadequate or incorrect bacteria in one’s digestive tract. There may be a very inexpensive therapy/treatment to solve this problem, however, the United States government and many other states, place many restrictions on its use and Pharma does little to study it, because they know it won’t yield a big return on investment. The therapy I’m writing about may also have positive benefits for sufferers of depression and anxiety, obesity

michael-morale replied 5 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 8 Replies
  • 8 Replies
  • Deleted User

Deleted User
    July 29, 2018 at 9:28 am

Matt, I am with you on big Pharma.  They have no incentive to find a cure and lose their revenue stream.   I do believe there may be  a connection to bacteria in the gut and also have read some promising research about lack of blood to dopamine producing neurons of the brain.  Here is a youtube video (a bit dry, but well worth watching)  https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=5&v=iEO9MwWCPQ0

• matt-s

July 30, 2018 at 12:42 am

Jean. Thanks for your reply. I will check out the YouTube link soon As I’m done here. I also wanted to mention that Pharma is not the only stumbling block. The doctors themselves make great investments to get into the profession. Such people tend to be conservative in their thoughts and actions. And the practice of medicine in itself, under the control, as it is in America, of large corporate interests, tends to further reinforce that tendency. These are not a people nor is it a system that that is conducive to “out of the box” thinking. I should add that I have some experience in this area apart from being a patient. I come from a family with many doctors. We half jokingly say that medicine is the family business.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    July 30, 2018 at 6:47 am

I wholeheartedly agree that the system is not conducive to “out of the box” thinking.  Have you ever looked into the Hinz protocol (natural occurring dopamine)?

• matt-s

August 2, 2018 at 3:43 am

Jean, Thank you for posting the link to the YouTube video about angiogenesis. I was aware of this company, but I hadn’t thought about it for a while. It is quite interesting to me because I have been suffering from a hypersensitivity to mold for most of my life, and I have had the great misfortune to have been exposed to excessive levels of it for much of that time. Someone who I consider the foremost expert in the field, Dr. Richie Shoemaker, believes that people like me can end up with a chronic inflammatory condition from such exposure, one of the symptoms of which is hypoperfusion, a condition of insufficient oxygen in the body’s tissues! Meanwhile, researchers at the company that is the subject of the video contend that the death of the dopaminergic neurons in the Parkinson sufferers brain is the result of hypoperfusion. What an interesting coincidence! Dr. Shoemaker has been saying that Parkinson-like symptoms can result from the chronic inflammatory condition that he is focused on. And even more importantly, there are drugs available now to treat that hypoperfusion. If I wasn’t so financially challenged, I would’ve pursued this long ago, but that may change for the better very soon.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
      August 2, 2018 at 6:59 am

There are so many schools of thought regarding causes of PD.  I do believe it may be related to inflammation, issues with the gut and the angiogenesis theory makes sense to me.    If in fact Zhitttaya is on to something with angiogenesis, the potential to improve the lives of so many that have  so many “incurable diseases”  is huge.   I think their challenge will be going against Pharma which has a LOT to lose if these diseases are cured.   If you havent signed up for Zhittiata’s email list, I highly recommend it.   I have gotten several very informative emails from them over the past month or so..

• michael-morale

August 2, 2018 at 8:47 am

Matt & Jean – Great discussion so far. My father suffered from Parkinson’s about the last nine or ten years of his life. My father was an extremely healthy person, but when he turned 72, he started showing signs of early onset Parkinson’s. After he retired, my father wanted to get another job and he went to work for a chemical company. As he worked for the company, he noticed that quite a few of his friends that he’d been working with were having to go on disability because they were showing signs of Parkinson’s. My brother is not a doctor, but he is extremely smart when it comes to different diseases. He read me an article that he found years and years ago where researchers were starting to correlate Parkinson’s disease with people who worked for chemical companies. This study concluded that after inhaling fumes from certain chemicals, this may trigger the Parkinson’s symptoms. I’ll ask him more about this today when I talk to him and I will also do some research on the Internet to try and find this article.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    August 2, 2018 at 1:33 pm

I firmly believe some of us may be more prone to PD and that something triggers the onset.  In my case, I believe it was the emotional trauma I suffered after the suicide of my soul mate.  I have 2 friends with PD, one had a difficult child birth and the other was attacked and beaten up about the head, both physical traumas.   In others, it could be a toxic substance, or family history.

Yet, if someone is not prone to PD, they may be able to experience major physical or emotional trauma (or exposure to toxic substances) and never suffer with PD.  Not unlike the person who smokes 5 packs a day and never gets lung cancer, yet someone who may be exposed to just a small amount of second hand smoke and gets lung cancer.

• michael-morale

August 2, 2018 at 5:47 pm

Excellent points. I’m definitely not an expert on Parkinson’s disease, I just know what my father went through and some of the trials that he had. Parkinson’s made it difficult for my father to walk, and he also experienced hand tremors, but it never did affect his head. The last couple of years that my father was with me, his speech began to become difficult to understand, but I personally think that some of that was caused by some of the depression that he was going through. My mother passed about seven years before my father did and I know that he was ready to be with her.