Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Using Our Forums Have you checked out our flash briefings yet?

• Have you checked out our flash briefings yet?

Posted by ally on July 14, 2020 at 10:53 am

Did you know that ParkinsonsNewsToday.com publishes two flash briefings (or short podcast episodes) every week? On Mondays you can hear an article about new PD research, and on Thursdays you can hear a personal perspective piece from someone living with Parkinson’s.

Full disclosure: it’s my voice reading the content (which, if you prefer to read, is also available on ParkinsonsNewsToday.com) but as an audio junkie, I love having the option to listen to news and other content while I’m cleaning the house, walking or driving around doing errands.

You can finds links to all of the Parkinson’s flash briefings here. I hope you’ll check them out and be sure to leave a comment if you have any feedback to help us improve the flash briefings or content you want us to cover! 🙂

ally replied 3 years, 8 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • cstruby

July 15, 2020 at 10:45 am

Where does one go to access the audio flash briefings and what time are they? Thanks. This is the first I’ve heard of them…other than to hear the old ones. Had no idea they were regularly scheduled.

• ally

July 16, 2020 at 10:02 pm

Hi Cynthia, they’re available on SoundCloud here: https://soundcloud.com/parkisonsnewstoday

Thanks for listening!