Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Parkinson’s Treatment Energy 4 Life Centers

• Energy 4 Life Centers

Posted by Christine P. on September 28, 2024 at 10:44 am

Has anyone heard about Dr. Greg Eckel and Energy4 Life Centers? I saw their ads on Instagram, he claim that he can do a lot of good things for people with Parkinsons, especially with gait issues. I’m just curious because my husband seems has lots of doubts on his claims.

outdoorgal64 replied 5 days, 14 hours ago 6 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • jerjer

October 1, 2024 at 5:34 pm

Please do NOT go anywhere here this center –it’s a scam—one of many. Yeah, all of us Parkies hope for those promised cures so we are susceptible to anyone who promises to help, and even to cure us. Literally billions of research dollars are being spent worldwide to cure & treat PD. When/if viable treatments/cures are found we will know. My husband is an attorney, he had only to look at a disclaimer that Energy4Life has enrollees sign to know that they are just try to cover their *ss from lawsuits. Lots of vague, non-specific, nonsensical language…The company comes from some foreign entity that would be difficult to prosecute legally. I get it you want relief, we all do, but getting scammed will only make you feel worse. Stick with MJF, and the Parkinson’s Foundation and the resources they recommend only…

• Robert Medof

October 1, 2024 at 8:17 pm

Thanks for the info and warning. This was one of the few I was thinking of trying. However, it’s pretty cost prohibitive. I’m currently in a Clinical Trial for a light therapy called Celeste. I get compensated and all I have to do is be in front of a light about the size of a laptop screen for an hour day for six months third phase of the trial, which is always a good sign.

• Christine P.

October 1, 2024 at 9:15 pm

Thanks to you all for the excellent information. I did not spend any dollars on them, thanks God. Like my husband said, if what they said are the truth, how come Mochael J. Fox is still fighting to find a cure? Thaks again.

• Sussan Thomas

October 3, 2024 at 2:26 pm

I’d be cautious about Dr. Greg Eckel and Energy4 Life Centers. There are some red flags, such as the vague language in their disclaimers and the fact that they’re a foreign entity that might be difficult to prosecute.

• Kate

October 14, 2024 at 2:24 pm

I totally understand your concerns. Scams can be especially painful for those seeking hope and relief. It’s so important to stick with reputable organizations like the Michael J. Fox Foundation and trusted resources. It also has to be noted that not all gyms can meet the requirements of people with health issues. I have been a member of fit4less https://fit4less-canada.pissedconsumer.com/review.html for several years, and it’s a great gym for me. But my father can’t attend it. I think it is better to look for specialized and trusted places.

• outdoorgal64

October 16, 2024 at 10:34 am

My husband (has Parkinson’s) & I both listened to Dr. Eckel’s webinar & I agree with other replies; steer clear – costs thousands of $ for what appears to be experimental therapies, & supplements. We decided not to trust this bc all of our known resources i.e. parkinsons.org, MJFF, & clinical trials through reputable hospitals & centers.