Parkinson’s News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of Parkinson’s Day 12 of #30DaysofPD: I’m Upbeat Despite ‘My Little Glitch’

• Day 12 of #30DaysofPD: I’m Upbeat Despite ‘My Little Glitch’

Posted by Jessie Madrigal Fletcher on April 13, 2022 at 5:27 pm

Twelve years ago, Debbie Lucchesi switched careers to become a personal trainer and cycle instructor. Little did she know then that having a healthy lifestyle and a passion for working out would be so helpful after being diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.

After her diagnosis, she become active in the Parkinson’s Foundation. She participated in the foundation’s free genetic testing study, and in 2019, she joined a cycling fundraiser.

Debbie is now on the foundation’s advisory board for California and her life involves health and wellness every day.

Debbie you are one resilient woman!

Now back to our PD Community: Have you ever participated in any Parkinson’s fundraisers?

To read the rest of Debbie’s story, and find out how she manages her symptoms through exercise, click here.

Our #30DaysOfPD initiative is running for the entire month of April. Each day, we are featuring a different story, and a different view of life with PD. To read all of the stories, visit our website.

Jessie Madrigal Fletcher replied 2 years ago 0 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.