Tagged: 

• samantha

February 5, 2019 at 9:48 am

I haven’t tried CBD personally, but I have joined the CBD Oil Users Group on Facebook.  They seem to have a lot of information.  I am really trying to learn as much as I can because I am interested in trying CBD Oil mainly for anxiety. Also here is valuable information

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    February 5, 2019 at 1:37 pm

Thank you for your response and the link Samantha.  I have some CBD oil that I take a dropper full under my tongue when I start getting internal tremors and it seems to help. But, it could also be a placebo effect.

• Sandy Harnagel

July 10, 2021 at 1:52 am

Yes, my husband and I have tried it and felt no reaction. Currently e are out of the pills and will pick some up next week We are doing so to see if we have a reaction.

I’ll certainly keep you up to date.

Sandy

• Denise

August 11, 2021 at 5:03 am

Have used for eighteen months for anxiety and for sleep, it worked for me, I was very bad tempered was upsetting everyone. It took about three weeks to help. My husband and friends commented that I was not so uptight. I was sleeping better and some of the pain was in check. Not using it at the moment because I ran out but going to replenish and start taking again,
    I used oil under tongue 5%, six drops in morning and six drops half an hour before bedtime.
    All you can do is try it and see if it works for you.

• Larry Rice

August 13, 2021 at 2:51 pm

Tried it at some different dosages, could not tell any difference, although it was pretty short term.

• Beata

August 14, 2021 at 6:40 pm

Hi All! I started taking CBD about a year ago.  I went to a dispensary in my area (San Diego) on the urging of a family member and asked what they recommended for sleep disturbance, because that was what was bothering me the most. They suggested a combo of CBD and CBN, 5 mg. I tried a number of different brands until I found one that worked. I am currently taking gummies  flavored with either mango or elderberry. Yum!  Various different brands are flavored with other flavors. I had to play around a bit with dosage and settled on 2.5 mg, a half of a gummy. Since that time my sleep is almost back to normal. And with good sleep I feel almost as if my brain is healing, if that’s possible. I am currently no longer exhausted and crabby

I do still experience occasional disturbingly vivid dreams and talking in my sleep (my poor husband!). Melatonin addresses that well when it happens.

CBD and CBN do not get me  ’high’ so please do not use that as a reason not to try it. I just drift off and sleep deeply.