Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Using Our Forums Wondering About Azilect?

Tagged: 

• Eve L Howard

January 19, 2023 at 2:25 pm

Hello folks, A few thoughts:

I have been on Rasagiline for 2.5 years with great results/no side effects.  Along with limiting alcohol and amping up the exercise it seems to have eliminated for the most part the slight: leg tremor, the foot dystonia, the stiff gait and torso, and any imbalance I had.  I only take this and a beta blocker (for the tremor).  I get 3 months supply at a time and use a coupon/program offered by the state of Calif (my pharmacist found it at CVS) for about $130.00.  My Dr. prescribed saying it might help symptoms and it might help slow progression.  Unclear what % it is aiding in those areas, but it does seem to help steady me and my progression has basically been nil so far.  My suspicion is that EXERCISE, Right MEDS COMBO, limit the ALCOHOL is key for my type of Parkinson’s (Tremor, motor, benign) at 64.

• James Lake

January 19, 2023 at 2:48 pm

Hey Jon..

I have had tremors for years and it runs with males in my family. I stumbled onto a natural product that treats it pretty well for about 8 hours. It is very safe. What is it? I take 1.8grams of lecithin (3 liquid filled capsules) once a day and 1.2grams at night. It works in about 45 minutes.

Page 2 of 2