• What are you looking for in this community?

Posted by Ally on October 28, 2019 at 2:46 pm

Online communities – like the one we are building here in these forums – can be great for connecting people who on the surface may be very different from each other, but who share something specific in common. In the case of this forum, everyone here is linked by some connection to Parkinson’s disease.

As moderators, Jean and I are here to help answer questions, start discussions and foster a community of members that support each other. We’ve been doing this for awhile, and since we have seen a big jump in our membership recently, I thought it might be a good time to “take the temperature” of the forum and find out what’s working, what’s not, and what we could be doing differently.

Jean and I would love to hear from you! What do you like about this forum? What do you dislike? What are you looking for here that you haven’t found? Do you have any ideas for new topics or ways to improve how this community functions? Don’t be shy – we want to make this forum work for you, so please share your honest thoughts!

Ally replied 4 years, 6 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.