Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Forum Moderator
      Keymaster

Did you know there are many movies that depict life with Parkinson’s Disease?

Check out this list of the best movies featuring people living with Parkinson’s Disease and be sure to add your favorites in the comments!

What movies are missing from this list? Why do you love them?

Anonymous
      Inactive

I just watched Awakenings for the second time.. Amazing movie… Ironically, it starred Robin Williams who was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia.

Michael Morale
      Keymaster

Jean, the article that you listed in your original post where you gave the movies that were over Parkinson’s disease was excellent. Do you know if this particular list was promoted yet by Marta? If not, this would be something that would really be interesting to promote.

Shryoci30
      Participant

Such movies are emotional and it scares me a lot. I pray every day that my family remains happy and healthy. I love my kids and I accompany them when they watch shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix. Anyway, this is good post for important discussions like this.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Thank you Shryoci30 for your response.  I know I can no longer watch movies unless they have a happy ending.  I get too emotional.  Real life has enough sad stories. I prefer to watch funny or uplifting stories that end happily.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

Verify you are not a robot