Parkinson’s News Forums Forums Living ​With​ ​Parkinson’s Movies About Parkinson’s Disease That Encourage, Inspire, and Entertain

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    August 1, 2018 at 6:31 am

I just watched Awakenings for the second time.. Amazing movie… Ironically, it starred Robin Williams who was diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia.

• Michael Morale

August 2, 2018 at 8:52 am

Jean, the article that you listed in your original post where you gave the movies that were over Parkinson’s disease was excellent. Do you know if this particular list was promoted yet by Marta? If not, this would be something that would really be interesting to promote.

• Shryoci30

February 8, 2019 at 6:23 am

Such movies are emotional and it scares me a lot. I pray every day that my family remains happy and healthy. I love my kids and I accompany them when they watch shows by Andy Yeatman on Netflix. Anyway, this is good post for important discussions like this.

• Deleted User

Deleted User
      February 8, 2019 at 6:42 am

Thank you Shryoci30 for your response.  I know I can no longer watch movies unless they have a happy ending.  I get too emotional.  Real life has enough sad stories. I prefer to watch funny or uplifting stories that end happily.