Dale
      Participant

HAS ANYONE ELSE (besides me) tied the Kailo “nano condencer”
      pain strip to combat PD pain?
      I bought it for me wife to try & she is very happy with the
      results. She feels that it works where no other “pain patch”
      has helped.

Hi Dale,

Just a question in general.  My husband was diagnosed a year ago and continues to do well with his primary symptom being a left-handed tremour.  He does experience some slowness but it is more just an inconvenience.  We had a friend who had Parkinson’s for many years and the last three or four he suffered with back pain from muscle spasms (he used a heating pad to relief this).    I have noticed other posts, as well as yours, which bring up pain issues.  Is this pain, which is being referred to, from muscle spasms – or nerve pain?  I am just trying to get a handle on what it is actually related to.

Dale
      Participant

She says that it is nerve pain that rally gets to her. This end result is that is is very difficult for her to
      use “over-the-head” garments, jeans and other items of clothing.
      When she uses the Kailo Patch, she is able to move without more pain, within limits. The pain is alleviated, not ended, entirely, though.

Charne Sherman
      Participant

This is the first I’m hearing about Kailo and if really works I would like to try it.  I have PD and my back is bad due to stenosis, recently scoliosis and a bulging disc, all exacerbated by the PD.  Do you recommend it?  I will also do my own research on it as well.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account