I bought it for me wife to try & she is very happy with the
    results. She feels that it works where no other “pain patch”
    has helped.

charne-sherman replied 3 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • mary-klein-john-klein

May 31, 2020 at 7:36 pm

Hi Dale,

Just a question in general.  My husband was diagnosed a year ago and continues to do well with his primary symptom being a left-handed tremour.  He does experience some slowness but it is more just an inconvenience.  We had a friend who had Parkinson’s for many years and the last three or four he suffered with back pain from muscle spasms (he used a heating pad to relief this).    I have noticed other posts, as well as yours, which bring up pain issues.  Is this pain, which is being referred to, from muscle spasms – or nerve pain?  I am just trying to get a handle on what it is actually related to.

• dale

June 2, 2020 at 4:24 pm

She says that it is nerve pain that rally gets to her. This end result is that is is very difficult for her to
    use “over-the-head” garments, jeans and other items of clothing.
    When she uses the Kailo Patch, she is able to move without more pain, within limits. The pain is alleviated, not ended, entirely, though.

• charne-sherman

June 3, 2020 at 7:01 am

This is the first I’m hearing about Kailo and if really works I would like to try it.  I have PD and my back is bad due to stenosis, recently scoliosis and a bulging disc, all exacerbated by the PD.  Do you recommend it?  I will also do my own research on it as well.