• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month ago by Ally.
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Ally
      Keymaster

Is your physiotherapy really working? Could it be more effective with a few tweaks?

A new study on a state of the art digital technology that targets different brain areas during specific physiotherapy strategies hopes to find out.

You can learn more about this project by listening to this flash briefing.

How often do you do physiotherapy? Does physiotherapy make any difference in your ability to walk or other PD symptoms?

Charles Schiller
      Participant

Yes, I think it certainly is helping. I go twice a week, one hour each time. I work with weights, stretching and resistance and balance training. I’m early stage, biggest problem is balance, but also my mind is slower and I have issues sleeping well. I’m 78, widower, live alone, so have to be fully self sufficient. I do have a beeper and my cellphone should I fall and be unable to get up.

Ally
        Keymaster

Thank you for sharing, Charles! It’s great to hear that physio is having a positive impact on your symptoms.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account